In order to ensure that we can effectively meet the expectations and demands of our clients and other stakeholders, we employ only the most qualified employees in the industry. The company employs a large number of inspectors, superintendents, chemists, and other experts in their field.
Global Cargo Inspections offers a technical workforce with a wealth of oil industry knowledge that can do security checks and give first-rate quantity and quality control in their operations.
We ensure that the orders of our clients are carried out promptly and accurately by implementing global standards for quantity and quality control in our activities in ports, plants, refineries, and tanks. The success of the project is entirely in our hands, and we will not rest until every detail has been thoroughly examined.
- Survey of quantity and quality in transfer of custody
of seagoing vessels for crude oil, petroleum products
and liquefied gases
- Petrochemical inspections, loading and discharging
- Superintendence of loss control
- Supervision of crude oil washing for change of grade
- Bunker sampling and analysis
- Draught Survey
- Terminal stock control inventory
- Sampling for contracts/analysis.
- Ship-to-Ship transfer
- On/Off hire condition and bunker survey
- Slop/Waste Oil Surveys.
- ROB/OBQ inspection for shipowners and other
TO ENSURE RELIABLE PROFESSIONAL RESULTS DURING THE INSPECTION, RELIABLE CONTROL IS IMPLEMENTED IN ALL PROCESSES WITH EXPERTS.
Copyright © 2020 Global Cargo Inspections | All Rights Reserved